Friday 13 February 2015

Tiger Woods shows up to support girlfriend Lindsey Vonn at ski race



Tigers Woods, who recently announced that he was taking a break from golf, made an appearance at the skiing world championships in Colorado to support girlfriend, Lindsey Vonn.
The 14-time major champion said he was taking an indefinite leave from the sport on Wednesday following a back injury, and withdrew midway through the Farmers Insurance Open in California.
Woods who turned up at Beaver Creek on Thursday, recently experienced the biggest setback of his career at the Waste Management Phoenix Open - which saw his poorest performance.
The golf pro has struggled to recapture the form that led him to become one of the greatest players of all time.
He said in a statement: 'Right now, I need a lot of work on my game, and to still spend time with the people that are important to me.' 
'My play, and scores, are not acceptable for tournament golf. Like I've said, I enter a tournament to compete at the highest level, and when I think I'm ready, I'll be back.'

No comments:

Advertise on LindaSpizeBlog

For Advert Inquiries
T:08082595656
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

For News/Tip Off
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

Lindaspize@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *