Thursday 12 February 2015

Insane:Man beats friensd's ten- month- old baby to death with a baton!


A heartbroken mum has told how a former schoolfriend she once saved from suicide went on to brutally murder her baby son.
Hicks has never given any real motive for the horrific killing, and the tragedy is all the more difficult for mum Casey to accept as the 21-year-old had once for the first time Miss Veal, has revealed how she was friends with her son’s killer while they were at school in Bendigo, Australia.Read full story after the cut.
My friends and I saw him in the playground and he looked like a bit of a loner. He was a couple of years younger than us but we took him under our wings.
"He told us the kids in his class picked on him mercilessly.
"So we would go and find him at lunch and take time to see how he was doing.
"He once told us he wanted to kill himself but we persuaded him not to do anything silly.
"When he said he wanted to kill himself, I remember telling him, ‘you don’t want to think like that,nothing is ever that bad’
 For the first time Miss Veal, has revealed how she was friends with her son’s killer while they were at school in Bendigo, Australia.
I knew hard times because my dad, Ricky, had passed away when I was just 10, but I was a firm believer in looking to the future."
She said one day he vanished from school,after about six months he left and I never saw him again, few months later Hicks broke into Miss Veal's home and beat her baby more than 30 times with a copper wire baton. omg!!Miss Veal and her other son Xavier, now five, were asleep. Xavier saw his baby brother’s broken body in his cot.

Earlier this week Hicks’ lawyers appealed for his life sentence with a minimum of 32 years for murder, aggravated burglary and theft to be reduced.
Harley Hicks, then 19, of Bendigo, admitted the burglary of several local properties that night - including a car parked just opposite the house.
e denied killing Zayden.However, a police search of Hicks' home found Miss Veal’s boyfriend’s wallet and a make-shift weapon.
The baton – made of copper wire and electrical tape – had Hicks’ and Zayden’s DNA on it.
On June 15, 2012, Miss Veal put Zayden to bed as normal.
Earlier this week Hicks’ lawyers appealed for his life sentence with a minimum of 32 years for murder, aggravated burglary and theft to be reduced.

Miss Veal said she will never know why her son died.“He has never given us an explanation,” she said. “I died that day as well as Zayden but I have to keep going. When Xavier asks me why his brother died, I have no answers.
“But I can't believe that evil lurks round every corner. My boy brought us such love.
“I refuse to let Hicks turn that into hate.”

Am kujaaad!!

No comments:

Advertise on LindaSpizeBlog

For Advert Inquiries
T:08082595656
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

For News/Tip Off
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

Lindaspize@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *