Friday 6 February 2015

Photos:Meet five women M.I is seriously tripping for

Rita dominic-She’s one of the best dressed ladies. I’ve had a crush on her since I saw her
 acting for the first time.
Zainab balogun-She works at the station (EbonyLife presenter)
  “I saw her and I was melting.”
Bothang mateba-I admire this south-african lady because she is beautiful, classy and fabulous.
        Doris-“There’s a girl called Doris that works at Ebony Life. She’s the right      6+height I want my children to be because I’ve been through so much as a short guy”.

 
             Genevieve “I wouldn’t even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura.

Like, is she an angel or a real human being?”





No comments:

Advertise on LindaSpizeBlog

For Advert Inquiries
T:08082595656
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

For News/Tip Off
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

Lindaspize@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *