Saturday 14 February 2015

Amber Rose names her new valentine Basketball starJames Harden

Amber Rose only filed for divorce from her husband Wiz Khalifa in September, just weeks after posing happily together on the red carpet, but now she’s revealed how she’s moved on – and has even got herself a Valetine’s this year.

The blonde 31-year-old, who previously dated Kanye West and has been linked to her manager Nick Cannon, confessed that someone has her heart just in time for the loved-up date today.
In an interview on Power 105, Amber said: “I have a Valentine this year.”
She then added: “Of course my son Sebastian is my baby so he is always my Valentine - but I also have an actual Valentine and he's a really nice guy.”
Clearly proud of her latest conquest, Amber revealed that she was hooking up with Houston Rockets star James Harden.
Amber said: “Me and Wiz have been broken up for quite a few months. I now have a very special friendship with James Harden. He'll be my Valentine - if he acts right.”

No comments:

Advertise on LindaSpizeBlog

For Advert Inquiries
T:08082595656
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

For News/Tip Off
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

Lindaspize@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *