Wednesday 11 February 2015

Am looking for a loyal man- Irina Shayk

Sultry Russian model Irina Shayk has lashed out at ex-boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo by insisting she’s looking for an ‘honest man’ following their recent split.
The Real Madrid midfielder announced the end of their five-year relationship in January in a brief statement amid claims he’d cheated on her with a Spanish journalist.
Seemingly addressing those rumours during her first interview since the split, Sports Illustrated model Irina, 29, revealed she was on the lookout for a loyal man
‘What I’m looking for in a man is – I think I love honest men and I love a man who is loyal to women,’ she told E! News. ‘I think this is the most important thing in a man.’


No comments:

Advertise on LindaSpizeBlog

For Advert Inquiries
T:08082595656
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

For News/Tip Off
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

Lindaspize@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *