Friday 25 January 2013

Beyonce launches The BeyHive blog







Beyonce has launched a new lifestyle blog. The ‘Crazy In Love’ singer has taken the internet by storm with her new venture ‘The BeyHive’, in which she will share her weekly musings and inspirations as well as her favourite fan art with the world. In a statement on her official website, Beyonce wrote: ”The BeyHive Blog is my way of showing all the inspiring things I come across every single day. This is through my eyes. ”So many of you are making videos, painting -I want to show the world what you do and how much I appreciate you.”




Thanks good,thumbs up girl.

No comments:

Advertise on LindaSpizeBlog

For Advert Inquiries
T:08082595656
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

For News/Tip Off
E:lindaspize@gmail.com

Lindaspize@gmail.com

Name

Email *

Message *